Bulk Delivery Policy
- One bulk material product per truck delivery, we are unable to combine and/or mix materials.
- Driver(s) are not permitted to dump or drive on lawns or un-paved surfaces due to the weight of truck(s) and materials.
- Please advise us in advance if you have a new driveway or low power lines.
- Customer does not need to be home to accept delivery.
- Your delivery will arrive on the scheduled day.
- We will call customer before dispatch of delivery.
- Delivery is available to the boroughs of New York City. Please call for availability and pricing.
- LI Firewood & Mulch is not responsible for any/all damage done to driveways, parking lots, etc. due to the delivery of bulk stone, mulch, topsoil, or compost that customer has instructed us to deliver or dump.
- Any bulk product that has been over ordered will NOT be picked up or reimbursed once it has been delivered.
- Any and all claims must be made within 24 hours of pick up or delivery, and before product is spread or landscaped.
- LI Firewood & Mulch is not responsible for any/all damage done to a customer’s property due to the delivery of bulk materials where the customer has specified a dump/drop location
- LI Firewood & Mulch supply reserves the right to cancel shipment at any time, including at the Delivery Site, if we determine there is no opportunity to complete the delivery safely and/or accurately.
- If such a cancellation is made, we will refund to the customer the amount for the products purchased. Delivery Fees associated with the order will not be refunded if the Delivery Vehicle has traveled with the product to the specified Delivery Address before activating this cancellation.
LI Firewood & Mulch does not offer a refund on any goods and materials that have been delivered, all sales are final – No Refunds.
If you have any questions and/or concerns with your order, please contact us at (631) 335-4058 within 24 hours of delivery.
LI Firewood & Mulch respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Bulk Material Disclaimer
All the materials sold by LI Firewood & Mulch are natural products. This means that there may be color variations that may not be depicted online. All customers are more than welcome to stop by our facility to see the products first hand.
Please make sure you have seen the bulk products in person before ordering. We would appreciate if you would not rely on the image shown on your computer, as differences in monitors can alter the color.